People are gradually ditching their conventional sources of energy and switching to solar power, given that the latter is an inexhaustible and renewable source of energy. Also, what inspires the homeowners the most, is the fact that installation of residential solar panels can significantly enhance their home value. Let us explore the present trend in all the ten states of the USA:
- Connecticut: Switching to residential solar in Connecticut can significantly bring down your utility bills. At the same time, your property value will increase because of solar panel installation. You will enjoy multiple attractive incentives as well as need not pay any property tax on the increased value of your home.
- Wisconsin: Over the last decades, the cost of installing residential solar in Wisconsin has gone down almost by 70%. Besides, green living is a sign of sophistication and luxury which definitely adds to the value of your property. Try connecting with Clean Energy Savings USA today to get in touch with the best solar installation companies in Wisconsin.
- Maryland: If you are lucky enough to reside in this beautiful mid-Atlantic state with serene beaches and hiking trails around, ensure that you make the most out of your property value. Switch to residential solar in Maryland, enjoy multiple rebates and incentives that bring down the cost of solar panel installation. Also, enjoy property tax exemption on your increased home value- all thanks to solar power.
- New Hampshire: The Granite State is replete with nature’s bounty and has an amazing capacity to harness solar power. There are several incentives available such as net metering, low-income financing options, tax exemption on increased home value, etc. Opt for installation of residential solar in New Hampshire today!
- New Mexico: With over 4300 homeowners switching to residential solar in New Mexico, you too can join the bandwagon in the Land of Enchantment. Make the most of the abundant sunshine and get the best installation company at your doorstep with Clean Energy Savings USA.
- Rhode Island: Homeowners can gain highly by opting for residential solar in Rhode Island. So if you wish to increase the value of your property, join the 9,900 homeowners and get solar panels installed on your rooftop. Enjoy multiple incentives like net metering, tax exemptions, rebates, etc.
- Pennsylvania: Pennsylvania is gradually shifting to solar power harnessing. Increased home value, attractive incentives, and reduced utility bills are some of the factors encouraging people to go for residential solar in Pennsylvania.
- Massachusetts: Have you installed residential solar in Massachusetts? If yes, then you must have experienced an increase in the value of your property. Worry not, as you won’t have to pay the sales tax and property tax on the increased value of your home.
- Delaware: You are lucky enough if you are planning to install residential solar in Delaware. Apart from net metering, utility solar rebate programs, and federal solar tax credit, you will also witness an exponential hike in the value of your home.
- Illinois: If you own a property in this state, make sure you opt for residential solar in Illinois. A state with immense potential for harnessing solar power, Illinois is one of the leading states where homeowners have benefitted by switching to solar energy because of increased property value and lucrative incentives.
Connect with Clean Energy Savings USA and get in touch with the best solar installation companies today!