People are gradually switching to solar power, given that the latter is an inexhaustible and renewable source of energy. Also, what inspires the homeowners the most, is the fact that installation of solar panel can significantly enhance their home value. Let us explore the present trend in all the ten states of the USA:
- Colorado: Switching to solar in Colorado can significantly bring down your utility bills. At the same time, your property value will increase because of solar panel installation. You will enjoy multiple attractive incentives as well as need not pay any property tax on the increased value of your home.
- Wisconsin: Over the last decades, the cost of installing solar panels in Wisconsin has gone down almost by 70%. Besides, green living is a sign of sophistication and luxury which definitely adds to the value of your property. Try connecting with Clean Energy Savings USA today to get in touch with the best solar installation companies in Wisconsin.
- Nevada: If you live in Nevada, ensure that you make the most out of your property value. Switch to residential solar in Nevada, enjoy multiple rebates and incentives that bring down the cost of solar panel installation. Also, enjoy property tax exemption on your increased home value- all thanks to solar power.
- New Hampshire: The Granite State is replete with nature’s bounty and has an amazing capacity to harness solar power. There are several incentives available such as net metering, low-income financing options, tax exemption on increased home value, etc. Go for home solar in New Hampshire today!
- Arizona: With over 4300 homeowners switching to solar power in Arizona, you too can join the bandwagon in the Grand Canyon State. Make the most of the abundant sunshine and get the best installation company at your doorstep with Clean Energy Savings USA.
- South Carolina: Homeowners can gain highly by opting for residential solar in South Carolina. So if you wish to increase the value of your property, join the 9,900 homeowners and get solar panels installed on your rooftop. Enjoy multiple incentives like net metering, tax exemptions, rebates, etc.
- Pennsylvania: Pennsylvania is gradually shifting to solar power harnessing. Increased home value, attractive incentives, and reduced utility bills are some of the factors encouraging people to go for solar in Pennsylvania.
- Massachusetts: Have you installed residential solar in Massachusetts? If yes, then you must have experienced an increase in the value of your property. Worry not, as you won’t have to pay the sales tax and property tax on the increased value of your home.
- Delaware: You are lucky enough if you are planning to install residential solar in Delaware. Apart from net metering, utility solar rebate programs, and federal solar tax credit, you will also witness an exponential hike in the value of your home.
- Florida : If you own a property in this state, make sure you opt for residential solar in Florida . A state with immense potential for harnessing solar power, Florida is one of the leading states where homeowners have benefitted by switching to solar energy because of increased property value and lucrative incentives.
Connect with Clean Energy Savings USA and get in touch with the best solar installation companies today!